Colin tagged me. The game is to say five things that you may not know about me. I ordinarily ignore stuff like this, but I’ll play nicely. These are things that my real world friends will probably already know. What can I say? I have no secrets from them.
- The only vegetable that I can truly say that I really like is fresh corn on the cob.
- I am a Jew of German descent.
- I took a term of Engineering at Carleton University.
- I once aspired to be an underground electronic dance music DJ.
- I participated in one of Canada’s first online high school classrooms back in 1996. I guess that means I’ve been poking around the internet for over 10 years now.
Standard procedure for these things is to tag five more people. I’m sure that most people I know are running away scared at this moment. I was toying with the idea of not subjecting anyone to this, but I have no mercy. I tag: