Here’s some questions I’m mulling over for the mentorship group that Jac and I are a part of here. What does everyone think?
- What do you understand “vision” to be? How does it differ from the mission of Christ given to us in the New Testament (i.e. the Great Commission and the Great Commandment)?
- Why do you think having a clear sense of vision would be important? Is it not simply enough to know what the above stated mission is and simply walk that out in obedience?
- Why could it be said that vision is a two-edged sword?
- What would you die for? What will you die for?
Shared Community Vision:
- What should be found in some form within any Christian community’s shared vision?
- How is it discovered?
A Lifetime Of Vision:
- How do you keep vision (individual or community) fully alive?
- What about Vision Statements? Are they helpful for this or should we have one because they are expected today?