I’ve been tagged:
FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD:
2. Grinder in an Iron Foundry
3. DASCH (group home for mentally handicapped adults)
4. Educational Assistant
FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I’VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. Star Trek: The Next Generation
3. Wayne’s World
4. Austen Powers
FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED:
1. Winkler, Manitoba
2. Ottawa, Ontario
3. Winnipeg, Manitoba
4. St. Stephen, New Brunswick
FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. that I have it all together.
2. that I’m too “holy” to be around the roughness of real life and real people
3. that I’ve had a charmed, perfect life – FAR from the truth
4. that I’m always serious (ask Jac!)
FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
1. Joey Jeremiah from Degrassi
2. My dad
FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Grasp all the mysteries of space and time
2. Take myself less seriously
3. Get out of student debt
4. Live like I’m actually alive
PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
Nobody. I only did this survey because I felt intense, crushing guilt. Well, not quite that bad.
3 responses to “Uh, I’m Tagged”
Transformers was my favorite show for a long while. However long it was on. You know what was after that????
Wow, quality cartoons I tell you.
Amen to getting out of student debt.
I toyed with the idea of putting a counter on my blog, kinda like that one they got in the US to record the national debt.
Hmmm… let’s all get one! A little Ajax and we’re in business.
that counter would be very, very scary.